The Dogma of Faith
Table of Contents
Learn the Truth
Since the perfect God has created all fraternal Souls of the world, the Faith in the Greatest Value of Human has been gaining a foothold from intuitive sparks of consciousness to the full-fledged religious doctrine with its cult and a coherent theology. Holy Scripture, i.e. the Creed ‘This Is My Faith’ and the Divine Revelation ‘My God’, received from God through the revelation, open up the truth and the path to God for everyone.
To those who step onto this path for the first time and to believers trying to penetrate into the essence of dogma through repeated reading and reflection on the Holy Scripture, this page on our website should be useful. It also contains the Sacred Declaration ‘Human Above All’ and the Code of Distinguishing Between Good and Evil.
Upon first acquaintance with our religion it is important to recognize three peculiarities, basic principles, or, to put it in other words, the cornerstones of our faith, i.e. overcoming of the herd instinct, direct communication with God (and His outspoken, but still abstract nature), and a generic moral criterion.
The first important principle is overcoming of the herd instinct. I perceive the herd instinct, i.e. longing for being a part of a community, allegedly more substantial than the human itself, as a physiological atavism of the cave epoch. I believe that the beliefs and actions of one human are no less important than the beliefs and actions of two or more humans. An individual and a group as natural entities are equivalent and equipollent in the moral dimension from the standpoint of the Believer in the Greatest Value of Human. In other words, the rights, interests and will of the group are as important as the rights, interests and will of the individual. The faith of one is as strong as the faith of millions. Moreover, from a metaphysical point of view, an individual is closer to God than the group. I believe that God communicates with individuals rather than groups (save for the cases when God works the wonder of collective revelation, again, in response to individual prayers). After all, God represents the Greatest Value of Human, and sometimes the group strives to ignore it, thus committing a blasphemy.
To realize the herd instinct overcoming principle fully, it is important to understand that the quaint egocentricity also is a manifestation of the herd instinct (longing for dominance).
The second important principle is direct communication with God. Everyone may pray to God without intermediaries and receive a certainly true Revelation in answer. The best way of addressing God is prayer, including the mental prayer. Communication with God takes place through realization and creation. These unique properties are granted to each person so that we could communicate directly with God. Communicating with God, a human to some extent creates God, and thus God through the immortal Soul creates the destiny of a human. That's the essence of the eternal, truly wonderful relationship between human, its living soul and God.
It should be noted that in revelation a human receives the gift of truth from God as an abstraction. The truth (save for the rare miraculous cases) is the form which everyone fills in with its own content, own faith, wisdom, feelings and cognition, according to the tips of one’s Soul.
The sacred texts of our doctrine are extremely abstract and speculative because they show a direct path to communication with God. The beauty of form in the God-given Scripture of Faith in the Greatest Value of Human is not burdened with excessive weight of the content.
Therefore, to understand the Holy Scripture truly, while reading it one should put oneself in the place of the author. The Holy Scripture must be reflected in the reader’s soul. The reader either becomes the co-author of the Holy Scripture or passes by the truth, without any other option available. Besides, in the search for God one should be distracted from the difference between ‘I’, ‘you’, ‘we’, ‘they’, ‘he’, ‘she’ and so on, as in the metaphysical world all souls are fraternal. By the way, the spirit is recognized as a synonym for the soul and the notion of the ‘evil spirit’ (which exists in other religions) is considered false, misleading, harmful, for there is no place to the ‘evil spirit’ among fraternal souls. It is also believed that there is no bad human; there are bad cases, thoughts, groups and manifestations of the elements (degrading the human).
The third important principle is the generic moral criterion: the humiliation of Greatest Value of Human is Evil, and the assertion of the Greatest Value of Human is Good. In this case, a human with separate manifestations of evil qualities (such as senseless aggression, narcissism, impatience, ignorance, inattention, inconsistency, self-will, futility, meanness, and faithlessness), thoughts and actions (such as self-deception, lies, humiliation, mutilation, violence, murder etc.) and weaknesses inherent to the imperfect nature of a human (delusion, fancy, insanity, apathy, diseases, sufferings, death etc.) degrades only itself, its bodily form, but not the sacred Greatest Value of Human in any way. This principle in theology is considered to be an ontological guarantee of the human’s proximity to God.
The human must struggle against the Evil. If a human committed an Evil, he should atone for this sin. The pious life, search and attainment of one’s Happiness in Freedom, Faith, Love and Cognition, helping the Humans, founding a family and upbringing of children, cooperation with Humans and creativity is Good.
The above examples of Good and Evil are a small fraction of what occurs in life. The generic nature of the moral criterion correctly suggests that this truth should be learnt in continuous communication with God and humans.
Everything that strengthens Faith in the Greatest Value of Human is Good. The Human must do Good and live the Good. That is why it is important to read the Holy Scripture continuously and to follow this tuning fork in all cases. It was said to good purpose: think, dream, draw inspiration from the Creed; when you are frightened, bitter, boring, frustrated, ill, impotent, when your faith weakens read the Creed (SD 5.7) *.
The Keeper of Faith
* The way of reference to the dogmatic texts is as follows: ‘CD’ – the Creed, ‘DR’ – the Divine Revelation; ‘SD’ – the Sacred Declaration; ‘C’ – the Code of Distinguishing between Good and Evil. The other texts in this collection are not dogmatic.
(1) This is my faith.
(2) I woke up from the dream of my mind in the everyday hustle and heard the voice of my immortal soul, which gave me this creed.
(3) It relates me with many human souls, the souls of my ancestors, contemporaries and successors.
(4) It helps me to understand the meaning of life, to distinguish between good and evil.
(5) It teaches me to know, love, and respect people and the world, all living creatures, inanimate objects and imaginary things, to achieve harmony and well-being, to overcome difficulties, to work miracles, to hope for the best and struggle for what I believe in.
(6) I believe in the greatest value of human.
(7) A human is above all!
(8) Every human is born with enormous power, the source of which is in the human soul.
(9) The soul is the greatest value of the human and its power is faith.
(10) Thoughts and ideas, plans and ambitions, dreams and cognition, love and passion, patience and humility, imagination, hope, understanding and compassion, all the best in my consciousness is soul.
(11) How can one doubt the existence of the soul?
(12) A smile is the most convincing proof of the fact that the soul exists and gives me faith!
(13) A human can share its faith and radiate the faith to assert the greatest value of human.
(14) Faith makes the human a creator.
(15) Faith makes me better.
(16) Faith is changing the world.
(18) Faith in the greatest value of human opposes humiliation and abuse.
(19) Humiliation is the evil, and the assertion of the greatest value of human is good.
(20) Helping humans to believe in themselves I am doing good.
(21) He who humbles himself and humans does evil.
(22) One must struggle the evil.
(23) Evil sometimes acquires deceptive forms.
(24) Evil can combine two or more people, dissolve their identity, poison their souls with the thirst for humiliation.
(25) Evil is powerful, but faith in the highest value of human is always stronger than evil.
(26) Free soul, love for people, cognition and wisdom of a believer in the greatest value of human triumphs in the struggles against evil, which is limited by its senseless aggression, narcissism, impatience, ignorance, inattention, inconsistency, self-will, futility, meanness, and faithlessness.
(27) Evil will be defeated, and the greatest value of human will be asserted.
(28) I believe that in fact the human can not be humiliated, if one believes in the greatest value of human.
(29) Violence hurts, but it degrades only the aggressor.
(30) Lies and slander disturb and may even mislead someone, but they degrade only a liar and a slanderer.
(31) The neglect and hostility of the evil people humiliates only them, not me.
(32) Madness, apathy, disease, suffering and death humiliate only the body and the soul continues to carry my greatest value from the eternity of the past to the eternity of the future, will not lose my faith and will not leave the world.
(33) Faith in the greatest value of human has always been and always will be, because this faith exists and is ready to wake up in every human soul.
(34) When a human refers to oneself asking for a miracle, the soul responds and can give what I ask for.
(35) Thus the faith in the greatest value of human is born.
(36) It was called, is called and will be called with different names, and sometimes is not called in any way.
(37) Humans created many religions asserting faith in the greatest value of human.
(38) Faith in one God and faith in many gods, faith in spirits and faith in the rationality of the universe, Christianity, Islam, Buddhism and other religions have freed many souls from the evil and have asserted faith in the greatest value of human.
(39) Therefore, confessing my religion, I share the faith of every person and I respect every religion asserting the value of human.
(40) If you believe in God created by humans so that not to feel powerless and alone, I believe you, and, therefore, believe in God with you and in this way I assert the faith in the greatest value of human and do good.
(41) Any form of faith created for assertion of good is my faith.
(42) For I believe in the greatest value of human, every human.
(43) I trust people and believe in people.
(44) And I believe that faith in any form is as strong as strongly the humans believe in themselves.
(45) I respect this creed and wholeheartedly grant it to everyone so that humans heard my soul, realized the greatest value of human and smiled, feeling the taste of freedom and wisdom.
(46) The meaning of human life is development, cognition and creation, longing and struggling for good, and this course of life leads to happiness.
(47) The beginning of each life cycle is a holiday worthy of giving this creed in the greatest value of humans to people.
(48) And at the end of the life cycle one should recall how life asserted faith in the greatest value of human, engrave it in one’s memory and never forget any good soul and any good deed.
(1) My God.
(2) I turned to God and heard the voice of my immortal soul, which showed this Divine Revelation to me.
(3) I cognized God.
(4) God represents the greatest value of human.
(5) God is truth and essence.
(6) God is the human ideal.
(7) God is the creator of all and the supreme will.
(8) God hears the prayers and lives in every soul.
(9) God responds to faith.
(10) God is the soul.
(11) God hears.
(12) God helps.
(13) God brings people together.
(14) God works miracles.
(15) God is always with me.
(16) God is good, love and wisdom.
(17) God appears in dreams.
(18) God rewards with happiness.
(19) God of every human is my God, for I believe in the greatest value of human and thus assert the greatest value of human and, therefore, do good.
(20) Who believes that God humbles a human, he humiliates God and human, and so does evil.
(21) You must understand that humiliation of human and God is a madness that in fact humiliates only a madman.
(22) Be wise if you long for good and happiness.
(23) Someone thinks he is God; it is not wise.
(24) I am seeking God.
(25) Someone seeks God but fails to find; it is not wise.
(26) I am creating God.
(27) Someone creates God but fails to believe in God; it is not wise.
(28) I pray to God.
(29) Someone prays to God but fails to hear God; it is not wise.
(30) I communicate with God.
(31) This is how I work a miracle, receive a revelation and know God's will.
(32) Faith and Wisdom triumph over the evil of madness and asserts the greatest value of human; to do good is the will of God that I know and fulfill!
Human Above All
This is the Sacred Declaration of Faith in the Greatest Value of Human (Faith in Human) based on the affinity of a Human with its immortal Soul, which is of infinite value and is capable of working miracles.
1.1. Nobody and nothing exists alone.
1.2. Everything that exists in the world, people, animals, plants, and objects, besides their corporeal nature, bodily form, have a Soul.
1.3. Soul is an active immortal substance. It is a supernatural, imperceptible and immeasurable from the world of material objects, but the Soul represents the entire raison d'etre of all things, past and future, symbolism and truth, place and value of the Soul carrier in nature.
1.4. We are related to our souls. The Soul affects the existence. The Soul affects the life and fate. The Soul and its carrier are integrated.
1.5. Any description of the Soul affects it. The thoughts and words about what the Soul is like can change it but will not turn it into something tangible.
1.6. Souls touch each other. All Souls of the world are fraternal and co-exist in interaction and balance, providing for the natural state of things.
1.7. Living Soul is capable of manifesting Will, Faith, Love and Cognition. Will, Faith, Love and Cognition brings Souls together and affects the material nature, past and future.
2. Human and the Greatest Value
2.1. Human is the carrier of a Living Soul, which realized itself, manages itself and changes the surrounding world in accordance with its views and intentions. When the Living Soul becomes a Consciousness, its carrier in conjunction with the Soul becomes a Human.
2.2. The Human Soul, together with the Human as a inseparable carrier of the Soul is the Greatest Value in the world, both natural and imaginary. The value of all Human Souls is the greatest one and equal in its infinity.
2.3. A human as an inseparable Soul carrier changes the other Souls with its actions, deeds, words, both spoken and written, gestures and signs, thoughts, dreams, plans and beliefs.
2.4. The Human Soul instantly moves through time and space, overcomes any obstacles at its will and works miracles, supernaturally changing the order of things with its conscious will, if it is supported by the true understanding of the Greatest Value of Human.
2.5. Nothing tangible or intangible can humiliate the Greatest Value of the Human Soul, but it can sow the seeds of doubt or bold denial of the Greatest Value of Human, which sin and wickedness. The Human Soul must struggle against injustice and sin, strengthen the Faith in the Greatest Value of Human, one’s own and that of the other people. The strength of this Faith affects to a large extent the power of the supernatural influence of the Human Soul on the material world.
2.6. Having realized its Greatest Value fully, the Human becomes able to work miracles.
2.7. One of the greatest miracles is the life of the Human Soul before its birth and after death of the material body. The sky’s the limit on the number of times the Soul may be born. At birth, however, the Soul loses its memory, which may partially resume later when the Human works wonders.
3. Moral Principles
3.1. Anything that reinforces faith in the Greatest Value of Human is Good. A Human must do Good and live the Good.
3.2. Preaching of faith in Human, telling about the essence of Greatest Value of Human and strengthening of faith in it, reading, comprehension, production and donation of the Creed ‘It's My Faith’, conducting rites and ceremonies for believers and those who wish to learn more about our faith, shriving of sinners’ confession, dedication to comfort, care, and good advice for Humans is the great Good, worthy of respect and imitation by anyone who Believes that Human is above all (or, in other words, Believes in Human). Preachers of the Faith in Human are people who felt their vocation to this and fully understand the essence of the doctrine of Faith in Human.
3.3. Anything that humiliates a Human or causes pain or death to a Human, or destroys its consciousness, Will, Faith, Love or Cognition is Evil. A Human must struggle against the Evil.
3.4. While Evil is weak, it can be overcome by thought, word, smile. Sometimes the war can be turned into a joke with the supernatural power of the Human Soul. Creation of Good in such a manner is one of the important moral principles.
3.5. When there is no other way, the strong Evil must be overcome with the little Evil, but only if one knows exactly that the totality of Evil in the world will be decreased by such an act, and the committed Evil will be atoned.
3.6. When a Human committed an Evil, it should atone for this sin, i.e. to confess to the Preacher of Faith in Human, to ask forgiveness from all those affected by the committed Evil, and, if necessary, to reimburse the caused losses and incur punishment in accordance with the laws and customs of society.
3.7. Pious life, search and attainment of one’s Happiness in Freedom, Faith, Love and Cognition, helping the Humans, founding a family and upbringing of children, cooperation with Humans and creativity is Good.
Everyone who believes that Human is above all shall not:
4.1. Doubt the Greatest Value of Human and its Soul of Human, one’s ability to work miracles with the power of faith.
4.2. Humiliate the Human deliberately in any way, humiliate oneself and others, in particular, through humiliation, mutilation, violence and murder.
4.3. Think, speak, act in an untruthful or unfair manner.
4.4. Do Evil or promote Evil with one’s inaction.
4.5. Live in conflict with the principles of faith and commit sins.
4.6. Trample down and burn the Creed.
4.7. Ignore the faith and beliefs of the other Humans.
4.8. Be afraid of the unknown.
The Preacher of Faith in Human shall not:
4.9. Disclose what was said, heard and seen during the confession.
4.10. Criticize the other religions.
5.1. The Human worships the Soul of every Human, including his own, in any manner that demonstrates to Human and to himself the Greatest Value of Human and Human Soul. Ask your Soul about everything that excites you. Ask the Soul for a miracle and prove you are worthy of a miracle. Listen to your Soul.
5.2. Ask yourself about every major act that you intend to commit, how it would strengthen the faith in the Greatest Value of Human? If this is a collective action, and you can not find the answer to this question by yourself, ask others!
5.3. Smile more often. This is the way of convergence of Souls. Clap your hands when you want to show support for the Good.
5.4. When the bodily form of a Human is born and every year one should tell everyone as much as possible about the Good that Human can do in the future or has done already and emphasize the Greatest Value of Human. When the bodily form of a Human dies, one should immediately and as widely as possible tell to all about the Good it done, emphasize the Greatest Value of Human, write down and perpetuate the best deeds, and then the immortal Human Soul will become happy and achieve everything it wishes in its eternal life.
5.5. Place in your dwelling, in a conspicuous place, the Creed ‘This Is My Faith’, made nice to please the eye.
5.6. On holiday or when the Soul that, grant the Creed to others.
5.7. Read the Creed. Think, dream, draw inspiration from the Creed. When you are frightened, bitter, boring, frustrated, ill, impotent, and when your faith weakens, read the Creed.
5.8. The rites and ceremonies for those who believe that Human is above all, which are not personal (individual), shall be performed by the Preachers of Faith in Human. The Preachers of Faith in Human grant to all who wants the Creed ‘This Is My Faith’ to spread our religion. The Preachers of Faith in Human can distribute their Declarations, expressing their opinions, in the form of the manuscript about the matters of faith and their impact on life. They must touch their Souls to each such Declaration. A key role among the Preachers of Faith in Human is played by the Keeper of the Faith in Human, who, besides publication of the Declarations, may also distribute the Manifesto expressing its opinion in the form of manuscripts on the critical issues of faith and, in particular, the recognition of the Faith in Human by Preachers, and about the excommunication invalidation of sermons of those who do Evil, hiding behind the good name of our Faith. The Keeper shall study the phenomena by Humans’ requests and provide written answers to the questions about Good and Evil. The Keeper shall monitor the authenticity of the Creed, other objects of worship and dogmata.
5.9. The Preachers of Faith in Human shall, if required, hold meetings for preaching and public discussing of opportunities and the Greatest Value of the Human Soul as well as for performance of the other rites and ceremonies. The Preachers of Faith in Human are allowed to criticize the Evil in good faith, when such criticism strengthens Humans’ Faith in the Greatest Value of Human.
5.10. The Preachers of Faith in Human shall shrive those who committed a Sin, give advice on how to atone it, and keep the secrecy of confession. Hold the Creed in your hands during confession.
Code of Distinguishing Between Good and Evil
The basic moral criterion of the religious faith in the Greatest Value of Human is that all that asserts the Greatest Value of Human is good, and all that degrades the Greatest Value of Human is evil. What can not be defined as good or evil in accordance with this Code is inseparable.
This Code governs passing of value judgments of the moral nature by the religious community of believers in the Greatest Value of Human with respect to the phenomena, that is, those cases, real or imaginary, which, in the opinion of believers in the Greatest Value of Human, merit the ‘good’ or ‘evil’ assessment.
The purpose of distinguishing between good and evil is the conclusion about the phenomenon, whether it is good or evil or indivisible in accordance with the basic moral criterion, specified in subsection 1 hereof.
If the phenomenon is acknowledged good, the conclusion may contain proposals for the development and distribution of this phenomenon. If the phenomenon is not acknowledged good, the conclusion may contain proposals on the transformation of this phenomenon into good. If the phenomenon is acknowledged evil, a conclusion may include suggestions for overcoming it.
All phenomena can be studied for distinguishing between good and evil. Such phenomena are, in particular, the facts and value judgments, including on the activity or purpose, methods, results of operations of some humans, communities, institutions and so on, as well as of animate and inanimate objects, events, information, particularly about the projects, plans, intentions, motives, standards, rules, views, etc., and about the totality of phenomena, relations between the phenomena and the like.
The good and evil shall be distinguished by the Keeper of Faith. The parties to the process of distinguishing between good and evil are individuals or communities, societies, institutions, organization etc., represented at the process by a duly authorized representative.
The process of distinguishing between good and evil shall be made in writing and starts by the application for distinguishing between good and evil filed to the Keeper of Faith or at the initiative of the Keeper of Faith. The application for distinguishing between good and evil shall specify the fully name and mailing address of the applicant, phenomena requiring the distinguishing between good and evil, parties involved (full names of these persons and their mailing addresses), and the applicant's arguments on the matter of the filed issue. The applicant may supplement and clarify his application. All decisions, statements, appeals, motions, arguments, evidences, complaints and findings on the matter of the process are the written process files and shall be kept by the Keeper of Faith. Instead of material evidences, the process files shall include the certificates of establishing the facts certified by Keeper of Faith or a party to the process, and electronic documents shall be printed for attachment to the materials. The process files shall be open for review to the parties to the process and to the other persons by resolution of the Keeper of Faith. The content of the process files may be appealed by the Keeper of Faith in writing. According to the results of appeal consideration there shall be passed a resolution on withdrawal of process files or partial disregard of the process files content. For review of the process files one should file an application in writing to the Keeper of Faith.
Having passed a resolution on beginning or continuation of the process, the Keeper of Faith shall determine the process schedule and the persons concerned, notify them about the beginning of the process and suggests that they provided their arguments on the matter of the process. The arguments must be reasonable and able to be proved, in particular, by means of evidences. The persons who were not involved in the process can file an application for involvement in the process, which the Keeper of Faith shall consider and pass a substantiated resolution on involvement of the applicant in the process or refusal in his involvement in the process.
After evaluating the parties’ arguments and facts of the case, following the basic moral criterion specified in subsection 1 hereof, the Keeper of Faith shall pass a substantiated resolution as to whether certain phenomena (the set of phenomena, relations between the phenomena) are good, evil, or inseparable.
The resolution about the process shall be provided to the process parties and to the other persons by resolution of the Keeper of Faith in writing, signed by the Keeper of Faith and with the stamp of religious community of believers in the Greatest Value of Human. The Keeper of Faith can by its resolution propose that certain parties to the process incurred the legal costs in a certain amount. In this case, the resolution about the process or another resolution stipulated by this Code shall be provided only subject to payment of these costs. By request of the party to the process the Keeper of Faith can continue the process in view of the new circumstances and, consequently, pass a new resolution. The resolution about the process can be freely disclosed by any person without changes and distortions.
PRAYER FOR THE REFLECTION YEAR
2011 will be the Reflection Year. With the new lifecycle my soul fills with joy and hope, as a Reflection of destiny and God’s smile. I pray that the Reflection shone with love and wisdom. I pray that God lived in every soul and appeared to people in dreams. I pray that the faith made people the creators of good. God brings people together, and let the changes in our lives be the Reflection of His good will! The meaning of human life is development, cognition and creation, longing and struggling for good, and this course of life leads to happiness.
OF THE REFLECTION YEAR
Asserting the Greatest Value of Human and thus fulfilling the will of God, in the Reflection Year the religious community of Believers in the Greatest Value of Human suggests that the believers pursued the following goals and benchmarks: protection of individuality, brainstorming, personal development, open culture, and overcoming of poverty.
1. Protection of Individuality
Free soul, love for people, knowledge and wisdom of a believer in the greatest value of human triumphs in the struggle against evil, which is limited by its senseless aggression, narcissism, impatience, ignorance, inattention, inconsistency, self-will, futility, meanness, and faithlessness (CD 26).
Faith makes the Human a creator. Faith makes me better. Faith changes the world. Smile! (CD 14-17)
3. Personal Development.
Soul is the greatest value of the human, and its power is faith. Thoughts and ideas, plans and intentions, dreams, knowledge, love and passion, patience and humility, imagination, hope, understanding and compassion, all the best in my mind is the soul (CD 9, 10).
4. Open Culture.
I trust people and believe in humans. And I believe that faith in any form is so strong as strongly the humans believe in themselves (CD 43, 44).
5. Overcoming of Poverty.
Helping humans to believe in themselves, I am doing good (CD 20). Because I believe in the greatest value of the human, every human. (CD 42). The meaning of the human life is development, cognition and creation, longing and struggling for good, and this course of life leads to happiness (CD 46).
Table of Contents
Virtual Temple of The Greatest Value of Human, 2011.